The twelve days of X' mas eve movie is about one business man, Calvin Carter is successful in his business. He has everything but he was ignored. On Chrismas Eve, there have something falls down to him from his office buildings and then he awakes in the hospital. He's so surprised to see that he lives with Angie, who is a nurse and she tells him that he has 12 days to get a perfect Christmas Eve if he doesn't may be he get a horrible thing as a result. I like this movie because I like fantasy movie and I think this movie is very amusing for every person and this one was a pleasant. After I watched this movie I want to meet an angle to get blessing like Calvin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Do you believe in Angels? Did you watch this before the midterm? Did it help you one the midterm?
As you watch the movies, concentrate on aspects of American culture. That is the name of this course. Tell us some of the culture and traits you see in the Americans depicted and compare it to your impression of Americans today.
Post a Comment