The movie is about William is prisoner in German camp. He's an American officer. And he odered his companion. He never give up and fight to win the war. He plans for fight with his enemy and want to keep his honor. A murder in this camp gives him to set the plan in movement. So, he synchronize a cleverness plan to escape and destroy a munitions point of enemy. He's coorporate with Tommy. Finally, William finished his mission.
This movie is rather confused for me I don't like drama movie but this movie is not too bad. I like Bruce Willis already and because of him made me watched this movie without dull feeling. I don't hate him in this character. For the American culture in my opinion is I think American people are brave and leader. I can see in the movie that William want to win in the war. This is a characteristic of American people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment