Sunday, February 11, 2007
The color purple
This movie talk about Celie, who is a young black girl. she is 14 years old and pregnant by her stepfather. Celie is a poor and she don't study. She lives in Georgia. She writing letters to god because her stepfather rapes her. Celie has a daughter, whom her stepfather stole and killed. Then Celie has a son and her father also stole. Her mother ill and dies. Her stepfather has a new wife but continue to rape Celie. When she grows up, she close with blue singer and she found that she can sing and she's happy in finally. She has a sef-confident.
In the past of American is discriminated of black person. They always get unfair from social and they don't get any help from social. I think this story is very sad in the first I'm very symphathy her but happy ending. I'm so surprise and I like that because she always met with bad thing since she was young but at the end she's happy. The end of this movie is very impressive. She shouldn't met ruthless thing again. This is drama movie that I like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment